Frequently we get inquiries from people who are not interested in owning real estate(or already have significantly sized portfolios) who would like to pursue deploying capital at attractive rates of return, secured by real estate.
One thing that has helped Discount Property Warehouse successfully grow over the past 10 years is developing positive, constructive, and rewarding relationships with private lenders. Lending money using discounted, secure, and fully rehabbed real estate can be an extremely lucrative and rewarding endeavor. It is also one of the safest forms of investment when executed properly. Lending money for investment real estate carries several built in ‘fail safes’ that protect the lender. A few of these are:
Lending – Built in Fail Safes
- You carry a first position, fully recorded lien on the title to the property.
- You are the primary named insured on the property, with the borrower being required to keep insurance in force and provide you evidence of it annually, demonstrating that any loss will pay you off in full.
- You receive title insurance, with clean title delivered at closing.
- Our attorney will deliver to you a Quit Claim Deed(which can be held in escrow), thus insuring that, should default occur, you can gain control of the property without the need for a lengthy foreclosure process.
- The ability to receive your monthly payment FIRST each month, before the owner receives their share of rental income from our licensed management companies who manage the property.
- A significant down payment from the borrower as additional collateral at the purchase.
- A fully underwritten review through our Fannie Mae lenders of each client you choose to work with.
- A realistic equity position and property, fully renovated, at a significantly below market value.
Lenders can often receive a robust interest rate as well as possible lending fees at the closing. References of actual lenders are available to accredited, qualified investors who contact us and are serious about exploring a lending relationship. Additionally, Discount Property Warehouse works with lenders who are interested in lending from:
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Self Directed IRA’s
- Self Directed 401k’s
We have resources to assist you in learning how to direct and roll over your own investment capital from a traditional, restrictive, security based IRA or 401k vehicle.
At Discount Property Warehouse we also offer a small amount of equity partnership opportunities, for the right client, under the proper circumstances.
Don’t avoid a lucrative income stream which could generate some great passive revenue over time. Come explore and get educate don how to make private lending relationships work for you at Discount Property Warehouse!
Investing through private lending involves a great deal of risk, including the possible loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. Discount Property Warehouse takes no responsibility for any profits or losses associated with any investment vehicle mentioned on this website. This website was created by experienced, successful and knowledgeable full time real estate investors to help share knowledge of investment opportunities which they have themselves participated in, historically. Past behaviors are in no way an indicator of future results. Consult with your attorney and tax advisor before engaging in ANY investment vehicle.